- 3 medium-size red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brined capers, drained
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss together pepper slices, olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon of the sea salt. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet, and bake in preheated oven until tender and lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
Toss together roasted pepper slices, parsley, red onion, vinegar, capers, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.