- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (3-ounce) goat cheese log
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen guacamole, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: fresh basil sprigs
How to Make It
Drain roasted peppers, and pat dry with paper towels; coarsely chop.
Spread tortillas evenly with goat cheese, and spread guacamole evenly over cheese.
Sprinkle with chopped red pepper and ground pepper. Roll up, pressing edges to seal; cut each roll into 6 slices using a serrated knife. Secure slices with wooden picks. Garnish, if desired.
Note: If time permits, wrap rolls in plastic wrap, and chill 1 hour before slicing.