Roasted Red Pepper And Ripe Olive Crostini
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
Stand: 15 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 45
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 5.6g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 223mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 16 (1/4-inch thick) slices diagonally cut French baguette
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon dried basil, divided
- 1 (4 1/4-ounce) can chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (about 1/2 clove)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese with basil and tomato
- 1 (15-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and finely chopped
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet; coat with cooking spray, and sprinkle evenly with 1 1/2 teaspoons basil. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden and crispy. Remove bread slices from baking sheet to a wire rack; let cool completely.
- Combine olives, remaining basil, vinegar, and garlic in a small bowl; gently stir in cheese and peppers. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons olive mixture onto each bread slice.
Note: This easy appetizer can be prepared ahead of time. Assemble the red pepper-olive mixture, cover it with plastic wrap, and store it in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours. Then, spoon the mixture on the baguette slices before guests arrive.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This