Roasted Red Pepper, Feta, Oregano, and Black Olive Frittata
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup minced onion
- 4 whole large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 3 ounces sliced roasted red peppers
- 2 ounces feta
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 8 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to broil. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and cook 3 minutes or until the onion becomes translucent.
- 2. Meanwhile whisk together the eggs, egg whites, salt, and pepper. Pour over the onion mixture and cook just until the eggs begin to set.
- 3. Scatter roasted red peppers, feta, oregano, and olives evenly over the surface. Place under the broiler 3 minutes or until the mixture rises slightly, becomes bubbly and set.
- 4. Transfer to a serving plate, cut into 6 pie shaped wedges and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch