Roasted Red Pepper-Feta Crostini
- 1 garlic bulb
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (15.8-ounce) can great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 (16-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1 French baguette
- Cut off pointed end of garlic bulb; place garlic on a piece of aluminum foil, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Fold foil to seal.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes; cool. Squeeze pulp from garlic.
- Process garlic pulp, 2 tablespoons oil, beans, and next 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Add half of cheese, and pulse 5 to 6 times or until combined.
- Cut bread, at a diagonal, into 24 (1/4-inch) slices. Arrange on a baking sheet; brush evenly with remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
- Spread 2 tablespoons bean mixture on 1 side of each bread slice, and sprinkle with remaining feta cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 5 to 7 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This