Roasted Red Pepper and Escarole Crostini
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 54
- Fat: 2.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 8.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 162mg
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Calcium: 20mg
- 24 (1/2-inch-thick) slices French bread
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound escarole, coarsely chopped
- 1 8 small oil-cured ripe olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brush 1 side of bread slices with 3 teaspoons oil; place on a baking sheet and bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add escarole, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until escarole wilts. Add olives and next 5 ingredients; sauté 2 minutes. Drain escarole mixture.
- Top each bread slice with about 2 tablespoons escarole mixture. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers