Made exactly as according to recipe and was amazing. Does not make a lot. Consider doubling recipe.
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
Upping the pepper quantity cuts calories--160 of them.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1/4 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 122
- Fat: 8.2g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Sodium: 199mg
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- 1 ounce whole-grain bread
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Place bell peppers, almonds, bread, garlic clove, olive oil, vinegar, grated Parmesan, water, and paprika in a food processor; process until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note