Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 jar(s) Roasted Red Pepper drained
- 1/2 cup(s) Walnuts
- 2 slice(s) White Bread
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese softened
- Drain the red peppers.
- Place peppers and walnuts in a food processor and blend slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients and and process until smooth.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips or vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DonnaHVaughn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note