Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 jar(s) Roasted Red Pepper drained
- 1/2 cup(s) Walnuts
- 2 slice(s) White Bread
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese softened
- Drain the red peppers.
- Place peppers and walnuts in a food processor and blend slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients and and process until smooth.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips or vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DonnaHVaughn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes