Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Roasting red peppers isn't hard, but we suggest the convenience of the jarred variety—consistently good. Prep: 10 minutes; Bake: 12 minutes; Chill: 1 hour.
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 3 garlic cloves, skin on
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 roasted red peppers, drained (from a 12-ounce jar)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style whole-milk yogurt (or other thick whole-milk yogurt)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (or regular paprika)
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Garnishes: olive oil, smoked or regular paprika
- Crispy Won Ton Chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Wrap garlic cloves in foil with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and bake 12 minutes or until caramel in color and skin starts to fall off. Peel.
- 2. Pulse garlic, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and next 3 ingredients in a food processor until just combined. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into a bowl, and chill, covered, 1 hour. Garnish, if desired, and serve with Crispy Won Ton Chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers