- 2 (8-ounce) packages dried ricotta-and-asparagus tortelloni*
- 1 1/2 cups bottled creamy Caesar dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup Caesar-style croutons
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Stir together dressing and next 4 ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 1 minute and 20 seconds to 1 minute and 30 seconds or until warm, stirring at 30-second intervals.
Combine hot cooked pasta and red pepper strips in a serving bowl. Pour dressing mixture evenly over pasta mixture. Top with croutons, and serve immediately.
*Dried porcini mushroom tortelloni or refrigerated three-cheese tortellini may be substituted.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Barilla Ricotta and Asparagus Tortelloni, Wishbone Creamy Caesar Dressing, and Cardini's Gourmet Cut Caesar Croutons.