Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke, and Black Olive Dip
Great served with vegetables or pita chips for dippers.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) artichokes (14 oz)
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh Basil
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cup(s) drained black olives
- 2 tablespoon(s) drained capers
- 1 cup(s) drained roased red peppers
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- Finely chop artichoke hearts & garlic in food processor. Add red peppers, olives, green onions, capers and basil and blend until coarse and almost a paste. Add vinegar and blend. Season with salt & pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MillyTheale and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note