Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke, and Black Olive Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) artichokes (14 oz)
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh Basil
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cup(s) drained black olives
- 2 tablespoon(s) drained capers
- 1 cup(s) drained roased red peppers
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- Finely chop artichoke hearts & garlic in food processor. Add red peppers, olives, green onions, capers and basil and blend until coarse and almost a paste. Add vinegar and blend. Season with salt & pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MillyTheale and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note