Roasted Red Pepper-and-Green Bean Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (15-ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- Place beans in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Whisk together vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add green beans, mushrooms, and red peppers, tossing to coat. Chill 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Red Pepper-and-Green Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This