Roasted Red Chili and Strawberry Turkey Cutlets
- 1 tablespoon CriscoÂ® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 1/4-1 1/2 pounds turkey breast cutlets
- 1/2 cup Smucker'sÂ® Orchard's Finestâ¢ Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves
- 3 tablespoon Thai roasted red chili paste
- 1 (12 oz.) package frozen corn with red and green peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Season turkey with salt and pepper. Place in skillet. Cook until golden brown on both sides. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Drain any excess oil from skillet.
- COMBINE strawberry preserves, chili paste and corn in skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until sauce is warm and bubbly. Remove from heat. Stir in cilantro.
- PLACE two-thirds of corn mixture onto center of serving platter. Top with turkey. Spoon remaining corn down center of turkey.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This