Roasted Red Bell Pepper-Spinach Dip
Lemon juice is an easy way to add fresh zip to this tasty dip.
Yield: Makes 3 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 envelope dry vegetable soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- Assorted corn or tortilla chips
- 1. Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Drain thawed spinach well, pressing between paper towels; stir into red bell pepper mixture. Cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 2 days. Serve with assorted corn or tortilla chips.
- Note: Light mayonnaise and sour cream may be substituted. For testing purposes only, we used Lipton Vegetable Soup & Dips Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers