Really simple good sauce for the cannelloni
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
This sauce is also great over your favorite noodles.
This recipe goes with Chicken Cannelloni
Yield: Makes 3-1/2 cups
- 2 (7-ounce) jars roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) jar creamy Alfredo sauce
- 1 (3-ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Bertolli Five Brothers Creamy Alfredo Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This