- 4 large red bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup Castelvetrano olives, halved
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan; flatten peppers with your hand. Broil 10 minutes or until blackened. Fold foil to create a tightly sealed packet. Let stand 15 minutes. Remove peppers from foil; peel and slice peppers into strips.
Whisk together oil and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Arrange peppers on a plate; drizzle evenly with oil mixture. Top with pine nuts and olives.