Roasted Red Bell Pepper and Goat Cheese Frittata
We used a 12-inch ovenproof skillet for testing. If you want a thicker frittata, use a smaller skillet.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 11.5g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Protein: 10.3g
- Carbohydrate: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: 117mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 563mg
- Calories from fat: 65%
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Calcium: 74mg
- 2 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine eggs, egg whites, chives, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add red bell peppers, onions, garlic, and remaining salt and pepper; sauté 2 minutes. Pour egg mixture over vegetables. As mixture starts to cook, gently lift edges of frittata with a spatula, and tilt pan so uncooked portion flows underneath. Cook 2 minutes; remove from heat.
- Sprinkle cheese over frittata. Broil 2 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Cut into 4 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note