Roasted Red Bell Pepper-Basil Sour Cream
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped jarred roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- thin breadsticks
- Fried Pecan Okra
- Stir together 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream; 1/2 cup finely chopped jarred roasted red peppers; 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil; and salt and pepper to taste. Serve with thin breadsticks or Fried Pecan Okra.
- Note: Can be made up to two days in advance.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers