Roasted Red Bell Pepper and Basil Sauce
Try this easy-to-make sauce over pasta or as a dip for breadsticks.
This recipe goes with Parmesan-crusted Calamari Kebabs
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Place all ingredients in container of a food processor, and pulse several times until well blended. Place mixture in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables