Great way to use your seeds after carving your pumpkin for Halloween! Very good. Will become a tradition for our house.
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried ground rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grain sea salt
- Rinse pumpkin seeds in water, and drain on paper towels to dry. Toss with remaining ingredients, and spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This