- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon roasted pumpkin seed oil (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- Pinch each of salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
Make Ahead: The vinaigrette can be refrigerated overnight. Serve at room temperature.
Serve With: Grilled shrimp; shrimp or vegetable dumplings; chicken salad; avocado-tomato salad; boiled rice noodles
Notes: Roasted pumpkin seed oil is available at specialty food stores.