Roasted Potatoes With Thyme and Garlic
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 20 oz package potato wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1. Combine all ingredients, except garlic and thyme, on a baking sheet.
- 2. Broil 12 min., stirring after 6 min.
- 3. Stir in garlic. Broil 2 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- 4. Remove from oven; sprinkle with thyme.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Edsemo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Potatoes With Thyme and Garlic Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables