- Crisco® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Olive Oil OR 3 tablespoons Crisco® Light Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut in half or fourths (red skin, Yukon Gold, fingerling)
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 15x10-inch baking sheet with no-stick spray.
STIR together oil, rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes. Toss well until coated. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes, stirring occasionally until potatoes are fork-tender and golden brown.