Roasted Potatoes with Grape Mincemeat
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 121
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Protein: 3.1g
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Sodium: 89mg
- Cholesterol: 8.6mg
- 2 pounds red thin-skinned potatoes (each about 1 1/2 in. wide)
- About 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Grape mincemeat
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1. Scrub potatoes and cut each in half. With a melon-baller or a spoon, scoop out a well in each potato half, leaving a shell 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Reserve scooped-out potato for other uses.
- 2. Lightly oil a 10- by 15-inch pan. Arrange potatoes in a single layer, cut sides up, in pan. Brush lightly with 1 tablespoon olive oil total.
- 3. Bake in a 400° oven for 20 minutes, then turn potatoes over and bake until cut sides are lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes longer.
- 4. Meanwhile, heat mincemeat in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave oven at full power (100%) until hot, about 1 minute, stirring once.
- 5. Spoon mincemeat equally into potatoes. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables