Roasted potatoes with garlic and herbs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 10 clove(s) garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) white or red potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400*. Lightly coat large baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, add the whole potatoes, garlic cloves, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Mix throroughly with hands until the potatoes are coated evenly with the oil and spices.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer in the prepared baking dish. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the lid or foil. Turn potatoes and bake uncovered until the potatoes are soft and slightly browned, about 25 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl, mix with butter. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lacielynn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted potatoes with garlic and herbs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables