Roasted Potatoes with Arugula-Pistachio Pesto from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) fingerling potatoes halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt divided
- 3/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper divided
- 1 1/2 cup(s) packed arugula leaves (about 1 1/2 oz)
- 3 tablespoon(s) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) pistachios
- 2 teaspoon(s) water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1. Place a jelly-roll pan in oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Combine potatoes and 1 tablespoon oil in a medium bowl; toss well. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the preheated pan. Sprinkle potatoes with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes; toss potatoes. Bake an additional 25 minutes or until tender, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 3. Combine remaining 3 tablespoons oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, arugula leaves, Parmesan cheese, pistachios, water, lemon juice, and garlice in a food processor; process until smooth. Combine arugula mixture and hot potatoes in a medium bowl; toss well.
- CALORIES: 245 FAT: 10.8g (sat:1.8g, mono:7.3g, poly:1.4g) PROTEIN: 5.3g
- CARB: 33.1g FIBER: 3.7g CHOL: 2mg IRON: 1.9mg SODIUM: 303mg
- CALC: 62mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Potatoes with Arugula-Pistachio Pesto from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes