1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut the potatoes into small 1" x ½" pieces. These take the longest to cook so cutting them small ensures everything cooks evenly.
3. Spray one large non-stick baking sheet, or two small ones with olive oil spray to prevent the potatoes from sticking.
4. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, peppers, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic powder. Mix well to be sure everything is coated with oil and seasoned evenly. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and place in the center of the oven; bake for 15 minutes. Use a spoon to toss so nothing sticks or burns.
5. Add the sausage to the baking sheet with the potatoes and vegetables and bake, tossing once or twice for 25-35 minutes, or until your potatoes are cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your potatoes and sausage.
Go to full version of