Huge hit with my boyfriend. I made the potatoes on the stove to ensure the potatoes got crispy. I only used 1/2 the pesto for 2 lbs of potatoes. The only problem is the crisp got lost when the pesto was added. I would use this with fish or chicken as well.
Roasted Potatoes with Arugula-Pistachio Pesto
Arugula transforms from a salad green to the key ingredient in Arugula-Pistachio Pesto. Arugula lends a peppery bite to the pesto-infused Roasted Potatoes.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 58 Minutes
- Calories: 245
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Carbohydrate: 33.1g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 303mg
- Calcium: 62mg
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 cups packed arugula leaves (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pistachios
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1. Place a jelly-roll pan in oven. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Combine potatoes and 1 tablespoon oil in a medium bowl; toss well. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on preheated pan. Sprinkle potatoes with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes; toss potatoes. Bake an additional 25 minutes or until tender, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 3. Combine remaining 3 tablespoons oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, arugula leaves, Parmesan cheese, pistachios, 2 teaspoons water, lemon juice, and garlic in a food processor; process until smooth. Combine arugula mixture and hot potatoes in a medium bowl; toss well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note