Roasted Potato Salad with Cilantro
- Serves: 6
- 2 pound new potatoes
- 10 cloves of fresh garlic
- drizzle of olive oil
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Creole Mustard
- juice of one fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, washed and patted dry
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup small red onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, toss the potatoes and garlic with a drizzle of olive oil. Toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- 2. Using a mini food processor, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cilantro and continue to process until incorporated.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, toss the roasted potatoes and garlic, cilantro mayonnaise, sliced eggs, and red onions. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from the refrigerator and mix the salad. Reseason with salt and pepper if needed, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by fltch1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note