These are so great. Maybe the best potato dish I have had. Perfect side for beef.
Roasted Potato Salad with Creamy Dijon Vinaigrette
Here's a new twist on potato salad--a warm dish of golden-brown potato wedges with a creamy-tangy dressing drizzled on top. You can also serve it at room temperature.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 40 Minutes
- Calories: 145
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Carbohydrate: 21.6g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 218mg
- Calcium: 7mg
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1. Place a large heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat the oven to 400° (keep the baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
- 2. Combine potatoes, 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, garlic, and thyme in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Arrange the potato mixture on preheated baking sheet, and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until browned and tender, turning after 20 minutes.
- 3. Combine remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, vinegar, shallots, Dijon mustard, and tarragon in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle dressing over potatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This