Roasted Potato and Red Pepper Salad
Prep: 15 minutes Stand: 15 minutes Cook: 40 minutes
Yield: 6 (3/4-cup) servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 156
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Carbohydrate: 27.8g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 1/2 pounds small round red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat olive oil vinaigrette, divided
- Olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Asiago (or Parmesan) cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained, rinsed, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Combine potato, rosemary, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons vinaigrette; toss well. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Place potato mixture in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 40 to 45 minutes or until potato is tender. Let cool slightly.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons vinaigrette, mayonnaise, and cheese in a large bowl, stirring well. Add roasted potato mixture and roasted pepper; toss lightly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads