- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound green beans, cut into 1-in. lengths
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- calories 248
- caloriesfromfat 40 %
- protein 4.9 g
- fat 11 g
- satfat 1.9 g
- carbohydrate 33 g
- fiber 4.3 g
- sodium 722 mg
- cholesterol 3.8 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Toss potatoes with 2 tbsp. oil and 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a baking pan and bake until golden brown, 45 minutes.
Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil and add remaining salt. Add green beans and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, and remaining oil. Add potatoes and beans and toss to coat. Stir in tomatoes and olives; top with feta and basil.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.