ROASTED POT A TOES WITH OREGANO AND CHEESE
Roasting olive-oil-bathed potato wedges in a preheated pan results in crisp edges.
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Yukon gold potatoes cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch wedges
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1.5 ounce(s) parmesan cheese shaved
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh oregano leaves
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place a rimmed
- baking sheet in oven; heat 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together
- potatoes, oil and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Carefully remove sheet from oven and
- arrange potatoes (with oil) in a single
- layer; set bowl aside.
- Roast potatoes 20 minutes, then flip.
- Roast until golden and tender when
- pierced with a knife, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately
- transfer to bowl. Add cheese and
- oregano; toss to combine. Season
- to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ROASTED POT A TOES WITH OREGANO AND CHEESE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables