Roasted Portobello Mushroom Sandwiches with Parmesan Mayonnaise
Begin assembling these sandwiches while the mushrooms broil, and add the hot-from-the-oven mushrooms at the end. Spread leftover Parmesan Mayonnaise on any of your favorite deli meat sandwiches-it adds a fantastic burst of flavor.
Prep: 7 minutes; Cook: 11 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 276
- Calories from fat: 41%
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 7.4g
- Carbohydrate: 32.4g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 806mg
- Calcium: 88mg
- 2 (6-ounce) packages presliced portobello mushrooms
- 12 sprays balsamic vinaigrette salad spritzer (such as Wish-Bone)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Mayonnaise
- 8 (3/4-ounce) slices crusty Chicago-style Italian bread (about 1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Place mushrooms on a baking sheet; coat evenly with balsamic spritzer. Broil mushrooms 11 to 12 minutes or until browned and tender.
- 3. While mushrooms broil, spread 1 tablespoon Parmesan Mayonnaise over cut side of each bread slice; top each of 4 slices with about 2/3 cup bell pepper and 1/2 cup arugula. Arrange roasted mushrooms evenly over arugula. Top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note