Roasted Portobello Caps
- 6 portobello mushroom caps
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place mushroom caps in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings. Toss gently, being careful not to tear mushrooms. Arrange mushrooms, cavity side down, in a single layer in a jellyroll pan or shallow roasting pan.
- Roast at 450° for 15 minutes, turning once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Portobello Caps Recipe at a Glance