Great easy recipe. I doubled it and made it for a dinner party. Make sure to tent for 10 min for the best results.
Rosemary and Garlic-Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Photo: Yunhee Kim; Styling: Kevin Crafts
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 186
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Protein: 24g
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Carbohydrate: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 246mg
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb.)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Cut pork tenderloin in half crosswise. Mix garlic, rosemary, cumin, salt, and pepper and rub mixture all over pork.
- 2. Heat oil in a medium ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Add pork and cook, turning as needed, until outside is completely seared, about 3 minutes total.
- 3. Put pan in oven and roast pork until done the way you like, about 10 minutes for medium (150° on an instant-read thermometer). Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note