1. Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together citrus-soy sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. You will have about 2 cups.
2. Arrange ribs in a roasting pan in a single layer. Pour 1 1/4 cups citrus sauce over ribs. Cover pan with foil and bake 1 1/2 hours.
3. Combine remaining 3/4 cup sauce, ginger, and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Remove foil from pan. Pour off juices and discard, then pour brown sugar sauce over ribs and turn to coat. Bake 30 minutes more, uncovered, turning ribs over halfway through baking. Remove ribs from oven.
5. Heat broiler with a rack set about 7 in. from heating element. Broil ribs, meaty side up, until browned, turning over after 7 minutes and broiling 3 minutes more. Turn ribs in remaining pan juices to coat. Serve with lime wedges.
*Find mirin and powdered or liquid dashi (seaweed soup stock) in the Asian-foods aisle of your grocery store. Some Asian markets sell fresh yuzus in the fall; bottled yuzu juice is available year-round at Asian markets.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.