Roasted Petite Yukon Gold Potatoes
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 183
- Calories from fat: 2%
- Protein: 4.4g
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 41g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Sodium: 17mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 4 pounds Yukon Gold or other thin-skinned potatoes (1 to 1 1/2 in. wide)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons olive oil (optional)
- Salt and fresh-ground pepper
- 1. Scrub potatoes and put in a 10- by 15-inch pan. Add oil and roll potatoes to coat them.
- 2. Bake on the bottom rack of a 350° oven for 20 minutes, then turn temperature to 400°. Continue baking until potatoes are very tender when pierced, about 30 minutes longer.
- 3. Serve whole or cut in half. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note