Roasted Petite Yukon Gold Potatoes
Notes: Add potatoes to oven with roasting turkey 20 minutes before bird is done, then continue to cook at a higher temperature along with the dressing while turkey rests.
This recipe goes with Rosemary Roast Turkey
More From Sunset
- Calories: 183
- Calories from fat: 2%
- Protein: 4.4g
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 41g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Sodium: 17mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 4 pounds Yukon Gold or other thin-skinned potatoes (1 to 1 1/2 in. wide)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons olive oil (optional)
- Salt and fresh-ground pepper
- 1. Scrub potatoes and put in a 10- by 15-inch pan. Add oil and roll potatoes to coat them.
- 2. Bake on the bottom rack of a 350° oven for 20 minutes, then turn temperature to 400°. Continue baking until potatoes are very tender when pierced, about 30 minutes longer.
- 3. Serve whole or cut in half. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables