Roasted Pepper and Rosemary Relish
Serve this versatile relish on crostini or tossed in salad or pasta.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 42
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 1.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 7.6g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 149mg
- Calcium: 14mg
- 3 orange, red, or yellow bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 15 minutes or until blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 20 minutes. Peel and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine bell pepper and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; toss well. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Pepper and Rosemary Relish Recipe at a Glance