Roasted Pepper Focaccia
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup(s) Italian salad dressing
- 2 clove(s) garlic, pressed
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Unroll pizza crust lengthwise over bottom of medium bar pan. Using fingertips, press indentations 1/2" apart into surface of sough.
- 3. In small bowl, combine salad dressing and garlic; brush over dough.
- 4. Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella cheese.
- 5. Top with peppers and olives, then sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and seasoning.
- 6. Bake 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- 7. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- 8. Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Pepper Focaccia Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers