Roasted Pepper and Beef Crostini
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 26
- Calories from fat: 42%
- Fat: 1.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.8g
- Carbohydrate: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 123mg
- Calcium: 1mg
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 48 (1/4-inch-thick) slices diagonally cut French bread baguette
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (6.5-ounce) container light garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese (such as Alouette light)
- 1/2 pound shaved deli roast beef
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- 3. Coat both sides of bread slices with cooking spray. Place half of bread slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Broil 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted. Repeat procedure with remaining bread.
- 4. Spread 1 teaspoon cheese over 1 side of each slice of bread. Divide beef evenly among bread slices; top each with 1 teaspoon bell pepper mixture. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers