roasted pepper and goat cheese sandwiches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 large red and yellow bell peppers
- 2 tablespoon(s) evo
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers
- 1 large ciabatta loaf
- 11 ounce(s) goat cheese
- 9 fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 500. Place whole peppers in oven on baking sheet and cook 30 - 40 minutes until skins are wrinkled and peppers are charred, turning twice. Remove from oven and cover tightly with foil. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Remove stems, seeds, and skins from peppers and quarter. Quarter peppers and place in bowl along with any juices collected. Add oil mixture and capers to bowl. Cover with plastic and refrigerate a few hours.
- To assemble sandwiches, spread goat cheese on bottom half of bread. Add a layer of peppers, Basil leaves, top with top half of bread, and cut into serving size pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sbrand1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
roasted pepper and goat cheese sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres