Roasted pear, walnut and feta salad with baby greens
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tweet orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon(s) OJ
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 cup(s) EVOO
- For vinaigrette whisk everything but oil. Gradually whisk in EVOO. Can be made two days ahead.
- For the salad, pre heat oven to 400. Whisk together one Tbsp balsamic and oil. Halve pears lengthwise and core. Brush on all sides with oil mix. Roast 12-15 minutes til tender.
- Plate greens, dressing, toasted walnuts, pears and feta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahshaeffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted pear, walnut and feta salad with baby greens Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads