Roasted Peaches with Cookie Crumble
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Sodium: 47mg
- 5 gingersnaps
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled, cut into small pieces
- 3 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish. Combine gingersnaps, pecans, flour and brown sugar in bowl of a food processor and pulse several times to coarsely chop cookies and pecans. Add butter and process until clumps begin to form.
- 2. Arrange peaches, cut side up, in baking dish. Press cookie mixture into center of each peach, pressing to adhere. Bake until peaches are tender and topping is browned, about 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- 3. While peaches are cooling, whip cream with sugar until stiff peaks form. Transfer peaches to dessert bowls and serve with whipped cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts