I prefer to eat tender young asparagus raw cut up in a salad or with a little dip.
Roasted Orange-Ginger Asparagus
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Garnishes: orange zest, chopped fresh basil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus; place asparagus on a lightly greased baking sheet. Whisk together orange juice, olive oil, and next 4 ingredients; drizzle mixture over asparagus, tossing to coat.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or to desired degree of tenderness, turning once after 8 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables