Roasted New Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Truffel Oil
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) new potatoes scrubbed, quartered
- 1 large yellow onion peeled, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) white truffle oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Put onions and potatoes in a sturdy roasting pan. Pour olive oil over them and toss well to coat. Liberally sprinkle salt and pepper over the potatoes and onions. Spread the potatoes out so they are in a single layer in the pan. Place in oven. Cook for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are lightly browned and cooked through.
- 2 Place potatoes and onions in a serving dish. Sprinkle well with truffle oil. Toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by annieprassas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted New Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Truffel Oil Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes