Roasted New Potatoes
Roasted New Potatoes Recipe source: http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/roasted_new_potatoes/ Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 40 mins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) New Potatoes (red or Yellow Skinned) cleaned, cut in half or quarters
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- dash(es) pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Place potatoes in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle on salt and pepper. Add olive oil, rosemary, and garlic. Toss until potatoes are well coated.
- 2 Spread potatoes out on a single layer of a baking pan. Roast for 40 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through and browned. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by annieprassas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted New Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables