It only took 10 min in the oven to cook. Somewhat annoying being a 2 step process just for potatoes but they were good. Also, added sea salt to mine.
Roasted New Potatoes
Photo: Oxmoor House
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 12 potato quarters)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 117
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 1.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Carbohydrate: 22.8g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 91mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 24 small round red potatoes (about 2 1/3 pounds)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook, uncovered, 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Quarter potatoes; coat with cooking spray. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and paprika; sprinkle over potatoes, tossing to coat well. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 20 to 25 minutes or until coating is crispy.
- Tip: Enjoy these crispy Parmesan cheese-coated potatoes instead of high-fat French fries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This