This is DELICIOUS!!! I added my garlic and onion into the potatoes about half-way through the cooking time, otherwise I believe they would have burned. Also reduced ranch dressing to 1/2 cup and it was perfect for me. Will definitely be making this again!
Roasted New Potato Salad
If you like your potatoes crispier, bake about 10 minutes longer, stirring once.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium-size sweet onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 to 10 cooked crisp bacon slices, crumbled
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place oil in a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; add potatoes and the next 4 ingredients, tossing to coat. Arrange potato mixture in a single layer.
- Bake at 425° for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Toss together potatoes, bacon, green onions, and dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note