- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium-size sweet onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 to 10 cooked crisp bacon slices, crumbled
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
Place oil in a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; add potatoes and the next 4 ingredients, tossing to coat. Arrange potato mixture in a single layer.
Bake at 425° for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl.
Toss together potatoes, bacon, green onions, and dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.